- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2017-10-17
Reported issues: 0
- 12:31 Redmine Help: RE: Own Buttons
- Tatsuya Saito wrote:
> Please try Redmine view customize plugin.
- 13:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Automated Wiki Page Generation
- Dominic Barker wrote:
> At the moment my thinking is a python script might be possible but I have no idea how time ...
- 19:18 Redmine Help: RE: Failed to upgrade to 3.4.2
- The index in issues.parent_id was added in 3.4.0 (Feature #23987)
Maybe the failed upgrade from 3.3.0 to 3.4.2 left ...
- 14:03 Redmine Help: RE: How to rebuild Issue nested set tree
- @ go2null -> thanks for your MySQL script, we still have an old 1.0.1.stable instance and the Issue_tree.rebuild! fai...
- 12:20 Redmine Development: RE: How to update journal by using Rest Api
- AFAIK you can't edit a journal using REST Api, you can add a journal to an issue or obtain the issue's journal list.
- 08:27 Redmine Defect #22022: Issue shows wrong in wrong parent subtasks list
- We have the same problem with 3.3.1.
We used the patch from Feature #24167 to repair broken hierarchies. That patch ...
- 13:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: does redmine has mobile support too?
- We instaled "PurpleMine2":https://github.com/mrliptontea/PurpleMine2 responsive theme in Redmine 3.3.1, and works fin...
- 17:15 Redmine Defect #14157: Timelog Report. No message about the 100 column limits.
- I can confirm that the limit is still present in Redmine 3.3.1.stable without a warning message.
The limit is both a...
- 19:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Restore one issue
- As far as I know "there is no procedure":http://www.redmine.org/issues/11229#note-1
- 20:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is It true that Open Source can’t be beautiful? (Redesigning Planio’s Redmine)
- We recently switched from Redmine 1.0.1 to 3.1.1, and no one complained about outdated design, it's a tool and we are...
Also available in: Atom