- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2017-12-11
Reported issues: 0
- 23:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Activity cannot be blank when setting spent time
- It's compulsory, but you can choose a default value for time entries' activities in Administration > Enumerations > A...
- 08:21 Redmine Help: RE: PDF Download in "time entries" gone after update to 3.4.3
- Thanks for the advice, but I typed it wrong: we have Redmine 3.3.1.stable.
Looking at your link we are still vulne...
- 10:55 Redmine Help: RE: PDF Download in "time entries" gone after update to 3.4.3
- We have 3.1.1.stable and we don't have any PDF download option at time entries (only Atom and csv), maybe it was a pl...
- 12:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom fields on project create
- According to "this page":https://python-redmine.com/resources/project.html you can enable custom fields when creating...
- 10:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Proxy Error 502
- In our case every action that spends more than 60s (massive issue actions, repository refresh,...) returns a proxy er...
- 08:50 Redmine Help: RE: How to choose colors in function of the priority
- We are using PurpleMine2 theme in Redmine 3.3.1, and as Bernhard Rohloff said the issue number is colored depending o...
- 12:31 Redmine Help: RE: Own Buttons
- Tatsuya Saito wrote:
> Please try Redmine view customize plugin.
- 13:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Automated Wiki Page Generation
- Dominic Barker wrote:
> At the moment my thinking is a python script might be possible but I have no idea how time ...
- 19:18 Redmine Help: RE: Failed to upgrade to 3.4.2
- The index in issues.parent_id was added in 3.4.0 (Feature #23987)
Maybe the failed upgrade from 3.3.0 to 3.4.2 left ...
- 14:03 Redmine Help: RE: How to rebuild Issue nested set tree
- @ go2null -> thanks for your MySQL script, we still have an old 1.0.1.stable instance and the Issue_tree.rebuild! fai...
Also available in: Atom