- Registered on: 2010-08-18
- Last connection: 2012-02-20
Reported issues: 0
i use this plugin and it work perfect
is there a way to change author with rest api
i have an xml with s...
- 12:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumbler plugin
thank, it is working
regarding the move issue to sprint the error show on the screen something went wrong
- 09:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumbler plugin
After I update the Redmine Scrumbler plugin to 1.3.0 I got the following
In the http://webname/redmine/scru...
I use bitnami with redmine 1.2.1 on windows 2008
i create some Issues and i can see them in the scrumbler_b...
- 15:50 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
Is there an update for r2786.zip (p4 repository) to work with redmine 1.2.0
I try to merge r2786 with redm...
- 10:50 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
I try to learn how to add a REST API capability to a redmine plug-in (without success).
I would like to be a...
- 16:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
Sorry please ignore, the REAST API was disable, in Administration -> Settings -> Authentication enable
- 14:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
Thank I update to redmine-1.1.3 and it is working, now I try to use the REST API ( to get the all contact) wit...
- 09:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
I download redmine_contacts_1-2-1 (redmine_contacts_1-2-1.tar.gz)
install it on ruby 1.87, redmine 1.0.1 on w...
- 18:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: How To develop plugins with REST API capability
is it possible to add plug-in is the module RedmineClient like
class Project < Redm...
Also available in: Atom