- Registered on: 2010-08-19
- Last connection: 2018-03-15
Reported issues: 5
- We noticed that the changesets were no longer showing up in our issues, and the redmine log showed the following outp...
- 06:19 Redmine Defect #14986 (Closed): 500 error when viewing a wiki page without WikiContent
- A *500 internal error* occurs when viewing a particular wiki page, the following appears in the log:...
- 06:07 Redmine Defect #12025: rake receive_pop3 is stripping formatting and new lines
- Upgraded to 2.3.3 - but the problem still exists.
- 06:19 Redmine Defect #12025: rake receive_pop3 is stripping formatting and new lines
- I hope these help, please let me know if you need anything else.
Is it possible to call the receive_pop3 rake task...
- 04:44 Redmine Defect #12025 (Closed): rake receive_pop3 is stripping formatting and new lines
- Since upgrading from redmine 1.3.1 to 1.4.4, the redmine:email:receive_pop3 task seems to be stripping all formatting...
- 04:33 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine requires Bundler. Please install it with `gem install bundler`
- To solve my problem, my check-email script above required the following when run from cron:
- After upgrading from 1.3.1 to 1.4.4, I am getting the the following error when trying to check incoming emails:
- 10:09 Redmine Defect #10068: Users cannot close issues, even their role have right.
- We have just come across a similar problem, where neither a manager or developer could close this one particular issu...
- 07:02 Redmine Defect #10688: PDF export from Wiki - Problems with tables
- Thanks guys, formatting seems to be fixed. However, the table width still doesn't fill the page width. A table with 2...
- 03:54 Redmine Defect #10688: PDF export from Wiki - Problems with tables
- We have the same problem in tables that have no _italics_ or other formatting in the table, but use *bold* to create ...
Also available in: Atom