- Registered on: 2010-08-25
- Last connection: 2012-09-19
Reported issues: 7
- 12:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
I am really in trouble here. My rake db:migrate task now fails with
"uninitialized constant Contact"
- 16:47 Redmine Feature #2964: Ability to assign issues to groups
- Fri Flaj wrote:
> I think "u guys" need to lay off on the assumption that what works for you must work for everyone....
- 15:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
Version is 1.2.1. Thanks a lot for the XML tip! Will do that now just to be on the save side. There are practi...
- 15:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
But then I lose all data, right? Do you know how I can grab the data? Any structured format would do reall...
- 15:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
I also just ran into this problem. When I try to run rake db:migrate:plugins it always ends with this error
- 19:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Custom Field Type does not validate
- I have the same problem on our production system - any idea/solution?
Is there a simple way to enforce time tracking when updating an issue? There is no nothing in the admin settin...
- 13:02 Redmine Defect #7231: "Help" link not working
- Gladly! Thanks for fixing that so quickly.
- 16:42 Redmine Defect #7231 (Closed): "Help" link not working
- The default "Help" link in Redmine leads to a 404 error (on http://www.redmine.org/guide).
Since this is also the de...
- 18:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine boards watchers plugin
- That sounds great! Why isn't it on the Redmine Plugin list?
Also, is there anything special to consider for instal...
Also available in: Atom