- Registered on: 2008-09-03
- Last connection: 2010-10-05
Reported issues: 3
- 10:09 Redmine Feature #675: Anti-spam or captcha for issues
- Thank you Shane StClair for your nice plugin with recaptcha. I really hope one day this thing will be in the main red...
- 08:35 Redmine Help: RE: Problem when parsing the changeset in Mercurial
- I removed the entry in the db, restart the process and now it works prefectly!
Thank you Felix for your help!
- 22:53 Redmine Help: RE: Problem when parsing the changeset in Mercurial
- It's the same value except the user_id. In the database, the user_id is 5 and in the redmine, it's nil.
- 20:07 Redmine Help: RE: Problem when parsing the changeset in Mercurial
- Indeed, there's already an entry in changesets database with revision 647 and scmid 7eab6ad7c6c3 and is exactly the s...
- I don't understand why, but with a specific changeset on mercurial, redmine has a problem.
The changeset is:
- Hello guys,
I wanted to share with you what we did with redmine. I decided to use redmine as a portal to our rolep...
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #3122: Subforums
- I wanted this too, so I created a very *ugly hack* that do the job :)
I used the forum description to see if we need...
- 16:14 Redmine Help: RE: Add an image on a link doesn't work anymore
- Since it's a regression after r2677, I submit an issue #3437
This problem also happen with center image with p=.
- 16:13 Redmine Patch #3437 (New): Textile parser regression with !! url
- In #3209 you added support for excalamation marks in url but it disabled the possibility to do linkable image.
- 12:24 Redmine Help: RE: Add an image on a link doesn't work anymore
- It seems that adding spaces before and after the ! ! fix the problem.
But is it normal? is it a bug?
Also available in: Atom