- Registered on: 2010-09-17
- Last connection: 2011-12-05
Reported issues: 1
- Just in http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues/new, how can I add that information form (in yellow) ?
- it is kind of audit feature, I as administrator want to know the list of changes like
- who add the user
- who cr...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- Tim Henigan wrote:
> +1 Adding this feature would eliminate another roadblock in my corporate environment.
- 05:52 Redmine Feature #7692: Associate with builds beside revision for issue
- "JIRA plugin example":http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/JIRA%2BPlugin
- 05:51 Redmine Feature #7692 (New): Associate with builds beside revision for issue
- Currently we have nice feature to associate with revisions in issue, it will be nice as well to associate with CI bui...
- 08:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
- I noticed the problem from your example, "Return key" is needed after issue number like
- 08:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
- Yes, all three conditions are fulfilled, and my vcs is git repository
- I can see the code changes are already lin...
- 07:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
- Nice plugin, and how I have two questions
- How can I connect the build to the issues ?
- Where can I find menu f...
- 04:20 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineSettings (#27)
- 03:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ticket grouping plugin
- any news on whether this feature exist on latest 1.0.x redmine version
Also available in: Atom