- Registered on: 2010-10-11
- Last connection: 2011-11-05
Reported issues: 1
- 14:37 Redmine Defect #4700: Adding news does not send notification to all project members
- As a temp workaround I've set up an isolated issue named "ANNOUNCEMENTS"
* add watchers to this issue
* when ever...
- 02:54 Redmine Defect #9495 (Closed): weird email notification behaviour
- - I've done a clean install of 1.2.1 with out any plugins.
- Activated all notifications on issues, wiki , news etc...
- 11:18 Redmine Help: RE: cannot change email notifications setting anymore
- ok, thanks.
Will do some trial and error and report back.
As much as I LOVE redmine, the plugin structure feels...
- 10:44 Redmine Help: RE: cannot change email notifications setting anymore
- Do you mean uninstall ALL vendor/plugins?
Looks like a GUI display issue. When I change notification to eg....
- 02:05 Redmine Help: RE: cannot change email notifications setting anymore
- I'm still having this issue.
- 23:34 Redmine Help: RE: An error occurred while sending mail (getaddrinfo: nodename nor servname provided, or n...
- Thanks Mischa!
I overlooked the "default configuration options for all environments" which still held all the exam...
Last week, my Redmine suddenly stopped sending notification emails.
When I send a testmail from Administr...
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: cannot change email notifications setting anymore
- No, I did latest bitnami install and added few plugins, and did the usual routine incl db:migrate.
- Administration>Users> edit user.
When ever I change the notifiaction pulldown to something else, it always saves b...
- 02:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem activating emails; undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass
- I wonder which idiot ever invented indentation sensitive files
Also available in: Atom