- Registered on: 2010-11-02
- Last connection: 2013-04-24
Reported issues: 3
- 11:19 Redmine Defect #13861 (Closed): setting_multiselect function returns HTML escaped code
- I installed a Redmine through Debian package and it accoured, that many settings inside "Settings" section are unavil...
- 12:28 Redmine Defect #6882: Plugin multilanguage not working
- Henrik Ammer wrote:
> Nils Linde wrote:
> > So, that could be the plugin problem?
> > Is there anything more to be...
- 11:46 Redmine Defect #6882: Plugin multilanguage not working
- So, that could be the plugin problem?
Is there anything more to be done, than just adding a yml file to those direct...
- 10:33 Redmine Defect #6882 (Closed): Plugin multilanguage not working
- I have noticed, that eaven if there are both language files (plugin-dir/config/local and lang), when switching langua...
- 11:23 Redmine Feature #1005: Add the addition/removal/change of related issues to the history
- 11:21 Redmine Feature #5372: Show "Time Logged" in an Issue's History
- I agree. I dont know why they did not made like this in original. History should show all changes for issue. If there...
- 11:04 Redmine Feature #5684: new custom field type - "redmine users"
- I totally agree. There should be a custom field type "User" and "Group", so it could be used to add fields to issues....
- 13:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: List of pro's - JIRA vs Redmine
- Yes, "issue escalation notification" is the deal-breaker.
Ah, and Reports too... Now I am searching for plugins you ...
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: List of pro's - JIRA vs Redmine
- X and Y ar workers at deparment, which manager is M and he has a boss B. And there is another department with workers...
- 15:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: List of pro's - JIRA vs Redmine
- That was more like comparison, than problems, that I encountered with...
The things that my company needs, are escal...
Also available in: Atom