- Registered on: 2008-10-20
- Last connection: 2012-03-21
Reported issues: 2
- 10:53 Redmine Defect #6650: Missing "Add News" button
- Felix, in the meantime I switched back to branches/stable-1.0. Without changing anything else, the "Add News" button ...
- 21:12 Redmine Defect #6650: Missing "Add News" button
- yep, I did a full restart of apache
- 20:58 Redmine Defect #6650: Missing "Add News" button
- I am running redmine on a RedHat EL5 Server with the following packages being installed:
* Ruby 1.8.7
* Rails 2.3...
- 09:29 Redmine Defect #6650: Missing "Add News" button
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> See if #6513 solves this for you, I think it's the same issue.
I followed the suggested so...
- 23:44 Redmine Defect #6650 (Closed): Missing "Add News" button
I'm running Redmine trunk version r4250. I just wanted to add a news entry to one of my projects, but there is...
- 08:53 Redmine Defect #5141: textile style tags do not work
- Just updated from Redmine 0.7.3 to the latest version and many of my Wiki sites are broken. The textile style tags we...
- 16:39 Redmine Help: RE: Syntax highlighting in Wiki not working in trunk
- Fixed in r1993. Thank you very much for the quick fix!
- 11:56 Redmine Defect #2143 (Closed): Code syntax highlighting not working in Wiki pages
- The code syntax highlighting within Wiki pages is not working correctly in the current trunk version of Redmine (rele...
- The source code syntax highlighting in Wiki pages is not correctly working in the trunk version of Redmine. I followe...
- hi all -
I need to customize the application and project titles. So far I just found "Administration->Settings->A...
Also available in: Atom