- Registered on: 2008-10-23
- Last connection: 2011-08-20
Reported issues: 4
- 18:27 Redmine Wiki edit: Repositories_access_control_with_apache_mod_dav_svn_and_mod_perl (#31)
- 18:27 Redmine Wiki edit: Repositories_access_control_with_apache_mod_dav_svn_and_mod_perl (#30)
- Location of Redmine.pm was a little ambiguous.
- 18:25 Redmine Wiki edit: Repositories_access_control_with_apache_mod_dav_svn_and_mod_perl (#29)
- 16:00 Redmine Feature #2076: Individual Permissions for Each Project
- Oliver Karstedt wrote:
> Okay, I'm blind and Jean-Philippe helped me see..
> @Everyone who might have the same ...
- 15:55 Redmine Defect #2123: Incoming Emails Overrides
- I'm using it direct, here is my command line:...
- 20:59 Redmine Defect #2123 (Closed): Incoming Emails Overrides
- There is an issue when overriding the Tracker when sending an email to Redmine.
I have qmail set correctly to deli...
- 21:22 Redmine Defect #2090: Redmine.pm Error
- I could also give you a guide on how to https secure the SVN and let only redmine access the repository through local...
- 16:28 Redmine Defect #2090: Redmine.pm Error
- Can someone please blot out my username and password?
- 16:26 Redmine Defect #2090 (Resolved): Redmine.pm Error
- The guide in the Wiki is incorrect. Here's what I did.
I copied Redmine.pm to /usr/lib/perl5/Apache
Then loaded the ...
- 00:14 Redmine Defect #2090 (Closed): Redmine.pm Error
- When trying to log into the SVN via Apache2 http:// with the proper credentials, it does not log me in.
Here is my...
Also available in: Atom