- Registered on: 2008-10-24
- Last connection: 2011-01-04
Reported issues: 2
- 08:44 Redmine Feature #5552 (Resolved): special type of list for custom field - users
- thanks alain - i think you are right , #2096 meets my requirements. obviously my searching skills weren't quite up to...
- 05:05 Redmine Feature #5457: Move files and documets to another project
- +1 , same goes for files and moving files between wiki pages
- 05:00 Redmine Feature #5552: special type of list for custom field - users
- similar to but not identical to #5516
- 04:51 Redmine Feature #5541: Project Status "Closed"
- couldn't you get the same effect by just turning off edit permissions ? in our case we use groups and just demote the...
- 04:41 Redmine Feature #5552 (Closed): special type of list for custom field - users
- would be very handy to be able create custom fields with the list of users. should behave just like the standard fiel...
- 02:51 Redmine Feature #5320 (Closed): Admin Information
- Would be nice if the /admin/info page could display all the key information that should go into a bug report / help r...
- 02:44 Redmine Help: RE: User Groups Functionality - clarification
- oops sorry - we are running redmine 0.9.0 on PostgreSQL , ubuntu 8.04 , rails 2.3.5 , ruby 1.8.6
- Hi All
I'm setting up groups as an easier way of managing permissions with largish lists of users . What happens w...
- 03:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Extending Redmine's "Issue" to Add Location Data
- y - we also found its better to separately keep the entered address and the resolved (or entered) geo-loc as you get ...
- 03:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Extending Redmine's "Issue" to Add Location Data
- at the moment its a bit of a hack and a mixture of plugin and core patch. If the concept flies with the exec team pre...
Also available in: Atom