- Registered on: 2010-12-10
- Last connection: 2012-01-06
Reported issues: 8
- 16:56 Redmine Feature #3816: Allow pasting screenshots like it's done in Jira
- Plugin seems not to work with Redmine 1.3.0
Problem: While the preview of the inserted screenshot is shown good, ...
- 13:44 Redmine Feature #1712: add custom fields that are calculations of other fields
- +1 this issue is over 3 years old but it is interesting. Is it meant to be scheduled?
- 16:15 Redmine Feature #6118: Filter by parent task
- +1 seems that there will be some progress regarding this issue, can you determine for which version number this is pl...
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #7739: Redmine 1.1.0 german translation of [[Subject]] doen't work
- OK, its redmine_backlogs Plugin whose installation causes the defect. Sorry for bothering you
- 13:06 Redmine Defect #7739: Redmine 1.1.0 german translation of [[Subject]] doen't work
- I just notified that this issue might be related to the plugins we use (backlogs and advanced roadmap). I will find o...
- 12:42 Redmine Defect #7739: Redmine 1.1.0 german translation of [[Subject]] doen't work
- damn, I noticed that using [[...
makes a wiki syntax. so my redmine shows me...
- 12:41 Redmine Defect #7739 (Closed): Redmine 1.1.0 german translation of [[Subject]] doen't work
e.g. in Issues List the Subject column is showing [[Subject]] instead of its translation. Problem doesn't o...
- 13:16 Redmine Feature #1712: add custom fields that are calculations of other fields
We would need it to. I just wanted to create a new Issue for this, but I found this one here.
Could a developer...
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #4742: CSV export: option to export selected or all columns
I just wanted to raise an issue about the same problem, but before I found this issue here.
It exists sinc...
- 21:41 Redmine Defect #7681 (Closed): Emails sent by Redmine to a user are not using the users language
when receiving emails from readmine I noticed that the mails are allways in the standard
language of the s...
Also available in: Atom