- Registered on: 2011-01-13
- Last connection: 2012-12-17
Reported issues: 2
- 12:10 Redmine Patch #12614 (Closed): Dutch translation
- Possible wrong place, sorry for that.
Attached latest translation for 2.1.4, can be used for 2.1.5.
- 09:05 Redmine Defect #10862 (Resolved): Always shows description changes when adding notes
- Ok, removing plugin: "Redmine_issue_history" did solved this issue.
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #10871: Upgrade to 1.4.1 does not work
- Did you also tried @gem install activeresource -v '2.3.14'@ as suggested?
Sometimes it does work.
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #10862 (Closed): Always shows description changes when adding notes
- When updating an issue it always shows description changed.
For example, I have created a new issue in the test e...
- 13:59 Redmine Defect #10591: Dutch "label_file_added" translation is wrong
- Editted the 1.3.2 version of @nl.yml@.
Includes the changes that were not editted from earlier releases.
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #10591: Dutch "label_file_added" translation is wrong
- In the dutch language file of version 1.3.2 please change:
Located on line 402....
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #10591: Dutch "label_file_added" translation is wrong
- Already in, since version 0.8.7.
Will upgrade this afternoon on local version to see if this is also in 1.3.2.
- The required versions of rails/ruby/gems for the upcoming version (1.4.0 of RM) is this backwards compatibility with ...
- I was wondering how I'm able to add the e-mail header into the call. Without using the text in e-mail like:
- Is there allready a plugin to relate a call to each other after
duplicating or copy an existing issue.
I don't h...
Also available in: Atom