- Registered on: 2011-01-17
- Last connection: 2011-12-13
Reported issues: 6
- 05:18 Redmine Help: RE: Problems with "subtask autocompletion feature" (REST API requires user & pass)
- I opened an issue http://www.redmine.org/issues/9752
- 05:16 Redmine Defect #9752: "Subtasks autocompletion" feature breaks "Add related issue" scenario
- I copied Ajax.Responders.register() from trunk (that does CSRF token copy) but the problem still persists (I made sur...
- 08:12 Redmine Defect #9752 (Closed): "Subtasks autocompletion" feature breaks "Add related issue" scenario
- The browser asks for HTTP basic auth with the following text: "The server XXX:443 requires a username and password. T...
- 08:04 Redmine Help: RE: Problems with "subtask autocompletion feature" (REST API requires user & pass)
- We have exactly the same problem with Redmine 1.1.2.
Sometimes the error occurs when "Add" (related issue) button ...
- 09:50 Redmine Defect #7639: Some date fields do not have requested format.
- The fix also fixes more serious problem: format_date(time) was called before this patch instead of format_date(local)...
- 10:04 Redmine Patch #8009 (Closed): Allow to specify watches for issues created by e-mail
- The patch allows to specify watchers when creating issues received by e-mail.
Author: Denis Malinovsky (dmalinovsk...
- 15:54 Redmine Feature #7994 (Closed): reopen closed issues on e-mail
- Closed issues should be re-opened when e-mail is received.
- 14:37 Redmine Help: RE: internal server errors on certain svn repositories
- Issue #7890
- 14:36 Redmine Defect #7890 (Closed): Internal server error when referencing an issue without project in commit ...
- About your application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux)
RubyGems version 1.3.7...
- 13:23 Redmine Help: RE: internal server errors on certain svn repositories
- Redmine 1.1.0
The problem still exists and the patch really solves the problem. Is there a reference to the issue ...
Also available in: Atom