Adriano Crestani Campos

  • Registered on: 2008-11-12
  • Last connection: 2014-01-22

Activity

Reported issues: 0

2009-05-13

19:48 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
Nanda Palaniswamy wrote:
> Can we use this for "Reports to" users custom field, which will tag the manager to the us...

2009-02-20

22:21 Redmine Defect #1420: LDAP authentication extremely flaky
I'm uploading a new patch that contains a merge of the file created by Mathew (the one that uses OpenLDAP instead) an...

2009-01-21

22:51 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
Douglas Manley wrote:
> This feature would be amazing. Has there been any progress in the past 50 days?
Sorry, I...

2008-12-03

08:59 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
> Didn't try your patch, but someone told me about this feature yesterday ; I'm wondering...

2008-12-02

10:39 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
Here is the patch that adds a "User List" custom field. I'm setting this issue to 90% done, I think the other 10% wou...

2008-11-14

08:42 Redmine Open discussion: Using OpenLDAP API instead
Hi,
I ran into the problem described on Defect #1420. I was able to fix it using the patch attached by the defect'...
08:34 Redmine Open discussion: Translation procedure
Hi,
I'm working on a patch for Feature #2096.
I added a new custom field type called "User List". So I added a ...

2008-11-12

09:15 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
Hans Yoon wrote:
> I want to add custom field, which is named as "Tester".
> When a bug has fixed(solved), we passe...
08:54 Redmine Defect #1420: LDAP authentication extremely flaky
Hi Mathew,
I also ran into this problem when trying to use the default ldap api on a linux server. Your patch works ...

Also available in: Atom