- Registered on: 2008-11-14
- Last connection: 2010-07-09
Reported issues: 14
- 08:38 Redmine Patch #3754: add some additional URL paths to robots.txt
- My site is also getting hammer on /repositories and /issues. Seems somewhat pointless to disallow access to these res...
- 17:50 Redmine Feature #2340: Self-registration needs captcha
- Jean-Baptiste, if those techniques worked as well as CAPTCHA more people would use them. The main problem is the most...
- 08:50 Redmine Defect #3480 (Closed): Bot filter plugin crashes when missing useragent
- Using the [[BotsFilterPlugin]], I noticed exceptions when there was no useragent in a request. I applied the followin...
- 02:44 Redmine Defect #3441 (Closed): Too many session files
- I have a redmine install on Liunx 32bit, Apache2, Thin that is not very busy. The number of files in my redmine/tmp/s...
- 07:47 Redmine Help: RE: Session overload
- Do no reply mean no one else has seen this?
- I was about to install 0.8.4 downloaded from rubyforge and noticed that there is a vendor/rails directory in the sour...
- Many modern distributed version control systems encourage a usage model where branches are separate stand-alone repos...
- This may be a rails issue, but I've the number of files in my redmine/tmp/sessions folder get huge, over 125,000 at o...
- 06:33 Redmine Defect #2786: Can not view some issues as pdf
- Is there a patch that can be applied to 0.8.1 stable?
- 11:18 Redmine Defect #2786 (Closed): Can not view some issues as pdf
- I am running 0.8.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 and some issues can no longer be displayed as pdfs. I'm not sure why some issues ca...
Also available in: Atom