- Registered on: 2011-01-25
- Last connection: 2011-01-25
Reported issues: 0
I'd like to get some nice SVN repository stats in my Redmine.
I do see http://www.redmine.org/projects/red...
- 06:26 Redmine Help: RE: Export data (esp. Wiki) from Redmine
- Btw. I do see http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api, which one could use to get some data out of Redm...
I've checked the FAQ and searched the Fora, but can't find any hints about *how to get email notifications ...
I've looked around and searched the forum, but didn't see any mechanism for exporting data from Redmine.
- 14:09 Redmine Feature #2230: Issue creation via email from anyone without a Redmine account using an Inbox project
- For what it's worth, the FogBugz-like flow that Brad described initially still sounds good to me. From what I can te...
- 14:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is there a target release date for Redmine 1.1.1
- I'm curious, too, but you may have more luck asking in the Development forum.
- 12:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Communication with customers / third party vendors
- Hi Michael - this sounds good.
I imagine internal people could also get some some can-see-and-modify-all-projects ...
- 12:42 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- +1 for this oldie!
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #3668: Support Tickets / Helpdesk
- +1 for getting this functionality in. It seems a LOT of people need this.
- 12:19 Redmine Help: RE: Using Redmine with customers
- Thanks Jan - sounds like any publishing of this plugin would happen in more than just a couple of weeks or months, ri...
Also available in: Atom