- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- Last connection: 2013-03-19
Reported issues: 11
- 00:52 Redmine Feature #3193: Provide more context for issue statuses
- Yes - that plugin is close, but I would imagine that they would simply open the usual "Update" panel but with the sta...
- 02:09 Redmine Feature #3193: Provide more context for issue statuses
- That's annoying that the links have broken, but I guess it has been 4 years.
So the idea is to add more context ab...
- 11:55 Redmine Patch #5510: Enable Mutliple Versions Per Issue
- Looks awesome! I'll try and get around to testing it out some time this week.
- 22:22 Redmine Defect #5150: CSS problem
- Eric Thomas wrote:
> Shouldn't the table class be just "issues". I'm pretty sure CSS class names can't have spaces i...
- 02:00 Redmine Defect #5074 (Resolved): Error attempting to administer Custom Fields
- Ignore this - it's not a problem.
I had a patch that implemented very basic subtasking by having a new custom fiel...
- 01:51 Redmine Defect #5074 (Closed): Error attempting to administer Custom Fields
- Affects trunk at latest revision (r3586) but don't know when it was introduced....
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #4663 (Closed): Please reopen #3756
- #3756 was set to resolved, but this is incorrect as the patch has not been applied.
This issue can of course be de...
- 22:01 Redmine Patch #3756: Integer custom fields should use correct query controls
- Olafur Gislason wrote:
> Changed to resolved, because there nothing else to do, I think...
There is definitely st...
- 23:35 Redmine Defect #3755: Viewing an issue dies if the description contains two adjacent equals signs
- Sorry for not responding 2 months ago Eric. I can confirm that this appears to be fixed in the current SVN trunk. C...
- 12:33 Redmine Defect #3981 (Resolved): Scramble passwords in database table "Repositories"
- This is a duplicate of #2034
Also available in: Atom