- Registered on: 2011-01-30
- Last connection: 2018-06-24
Reported issues: 5
- 02:04 Redmine Feature #26127: Display user logins on profiles
- I would like to see this feature in my Redmine.
- 23:53 Redmine Feature #21697: Set secure flag of the session cookie depending on original request
- h3. Steps to simulate task
# Set up redmine on host A, HTTP-port 80
# Set up reverse proxy on host B, SSL-port 44...
- 00:44 Redmine Feature #21697: Set secure flag of the session cookie depending on original request
- The issue #20935 doesn't seem to fix _redmine_session cookie.
- 00:29 Redmine Feature #21697 (Reopened): Set secure flag of the session cookie depending on original request
- The default configuration of redmine sends session cookie open for any connection type. This allows an attacker to st...
- 23:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Securing Redmine session cookie: _redmine_session
- This approach is not universal. For example, after setting this option one won't be able to access redmine via http:/...
- 00:01 Redmine Help: RE: Ctrl-W doesn't close tab in Firefox
- The problem was in plugin Hotkeys, which adds some vi-like shortcuts to issue management.
- When I view Redmine pages in Firefox, I can't close tab by hotkey Ctrl-W.
Tabs showing content from other sites ar...
- 16:19 Redmine Feature #12258: LDAP should be able to fill custom fields
- This would be very useful.
- 20:25 Redmine Feature #3382: Ability to select only source code without line numbers
- 07:32 Redmine Defect #15261: Attachments are downloaded instead of being viewed inline
- Yes. I didn't notice that the the icon is clickable. I thought, that this icon is just a decoration, because the same...
Also available in: Atom