- Registered on: 2011-02-08
- Last connection: 2012-10-15
Reported issues: 2
- 15:48 Redmine Defect #9897: Git: revisions and branches deleted in Git repository are shown in redmine
- I don't know if redmine uses git fetch, but a git fetch cmd would use "--prune" to remove branches that were deleted ...
- 23:02 Redmine Defect #1965: Redmine is not Tab Safe
- I think that if the behavior has to change, it ought to be something that would address #7360 (Issue Custom Query: De...
- 23:06 Redmine Defect #6956: Back to search results go to first record
- The way GMail does it is interesting and could be a source of inspiration. They use hashtags at the end of the URL t...
- 18:03 Redmine Defect #7736: Going back to search results after examining a find goes to the first page
- #6956 is a duplicate of this.
Very annoying bug BTW... Many of my users have complained about it.
- 21:43 Redmine Defect #3132: Bulk editing menu non-functional in Opera browser
- I just submitted patch #7700 (before noticing that this bug existed, DOH). I think my patch is a bit more thorough, ...
- 21:33 Redmine Patch #7700 (Closed): Enable right-click in Opera
- The Opera browser now supports right-click menus, so it is now unnecessary to use the ALT+click shim. This patch rem...
- 23:17 Redmine Patch #7578 (New): Patch: migrate ticket's owner changes when importing from Trac
- Here's a patch to migrate the history of owner changes in JournalDetails when importing from Trac. It worked well fo...
Also available in: Atom