Van Nam Nguyen
- Registered on: 2011-02-14
- Last connection: 2011-07-07
Reported issues: 1
- 03:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Google app engine
- Someone here http://clusterify.com/projects/list/psytek/47/ can make Redmine run on Appengine. But He did not say de...
- 05:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Dear all,
How can i count project for each node? Example the number of child in a parent. I try many way but didno...
- 13:13 Redmine Defect #8566: Exported PDF UTF-8 Vietnamese not correct
- Good job Toshi!
The issue has been fix, now Vietnamese display correctly. Thanks you.
May be you need to add this...
- 08:31 Redmine Defect #8566: Exported PDF UTF-8 Vietnamese not correct
- I had install ArialMT font on my PC. But this font not full support Vietnamese. Best for Vietnamese Unicode are Arial...
- 06:52 Redmine Defect #8566: Exported PDF UTF-8 Vietnamese not correct
- Dear Toshi,
I had changed general_pdf_encoding from UTF-8 to CP1258 in source:trunk/config/locales/vi.yml@6013#L192 ...
- 17:46 Redmine Defect #8566 (Closed): Exported PDF UTF-8 Vietnamese not correct
- Hi everybody,
I am using Redmine 1.2 on Centos 5.6, Rails 2.3.11, Ruby 1.87.
When i export issues list, the text ha...
- 14:08 Redmine Help: RE: Install redmine 1.1.2 on Centos 5.6 VPS?
- I have success install 1.1.2 on Centos 5.6, http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/20489?r=23578#message-23578
- 14:06 Redmine Help: RE: Help Installing Redmine on Centos 5.3 gem install passenger
- After 5 day Google and check all Redmine install guide i had success install Redmine 1.1.2 on Centos 5.6 VPS. Also th...
- Hi everybody,
I have read and followed the wiki page for install redmine on Centos5 but not success.
I use Webbrick...
- 17:28 Redmine Help: RE: Help Installing Redmine on Centos 5.3 gem install passenger
- Thank Granny Smith for the answer, but i took 2 day without success , stop at "bundle install" step. Can you give me ...
Also available in: Atom