- Registered on: 2011-03-04
- Last connection: 2019-08-16
Reported issues: 5
- 18:09 Redmine Feature #31521: Make REST API for users incremental with plugins
- Same solution is already included for projects with "render_api_includes":/projects/redmine/repository/entry/trunk/ap...
- 17:55 Redmine Feature #31521 (New): Make REST API for users incremental with plugins
- At the moment there is no way to add custom values to REST api output for users. This patch adds a helper function to...
- 19:19 Redmine Feature #31294 (Closed): Add "robohash" to "Default Gravatar image" options
- Gravatar offers "robohash" default images. Please add them in the admin options to the already existing (wavatar, mon...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #10264: Add a check/uncheck all button to search
- This issue shows target version 4.0.2 and "changelog":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Changelog_4_0 sho...
- 17:21 Redmine Feature #29660: Add Referrer-Policy header to prevent browsers from sending private data to exter...
- It looks like _strict-origin-when-cross-origin_ is already set by Rails 5 default settings, see https://guides.rubyon...
- 11:52 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReceivingEmails (#92)
- Restore content
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #26780 (Closed): Translation for label_week in time report is not working
- Translation for label_week is not working in time report, because i18n translation is used duplicated.
- 11:38 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Rate - Error Installing || RateHelper ||
- Hi sferreira,
you have to use *redmine_rate* as directory name for this plugin and not *redmine_rate-master*. Be a...
- 09:05 Redmine Patch #23196: Speed up Project.allowed_to_condition
- I created a script to create testing data: https://gist.github.com/alexandermeindl/ed6ae8a199f1b4869ca0f581b9d94f16#f...
- 08:17 Redmine Patch #23196: Speed up Project.allowed_to_condition
- We had the same performance issue and this patch solved the problem for us.
Also available in: Atom