- Registered on: 2008-12-03
- Last connection: 2009-12-05
Reported issues: 0
- 21:20 Redmine Help: RE: Stuff To Do Plugin -- install error
- Don't why I didn't just do this the first time, but you should change the 'directory' call to 'RAILS_ROOT'.
- 02:24 Redmine Help: RE: Stuff To Do Plugin -- install error
- I got the same error.
This seems to be the offending line...
- 17:42 Redmine Defect #3127: mailto: links not parsed properly in wiki markup
- Just noticed this as well.
It definitely _did_ work correctly in the past.
- 23:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Rails application failed to start properly
Glad to see that you've worked out your problem, though somewhat surprised to see that you are using FastCGI.
Also available in: Atom