- Registered on: 2008-12-06
- Last connection: 2014-01-08
Reported issues: 5
- 11:46 Redmine Help: RE: Change default home page for a wiki page not working since upgrade to 1.1.O version
- The solution I proposed works with the latest redmine version (i.e 1.1.1).
- 09:56 Redmine Help: RE: Change default home page for a wiki page not working since upgrade to 1.1.O version
- The Tomas's proposal did not work for me. To get that working, I had to change route.rb as follow:...
- 09:18 Redmine Feature #3463: Export all wiki pages to PDF
- 20:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: Test Mgmt.
- Khush Roy wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is there any plug-ins available for this tool to get facility to write Requirement, pr...
- 10:41 Redmine Plugins: RE: Menu Link Plugin 0.0.1 Released
- Hi Jake,
This is a good plugin.
However, it would be great if the menu was project dependent and have the possibi...
- 09:39 Redmine Feature #801: WebDAV access to Documents/Files
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #4630 (Closed): Embedded Plugin should be per project
- I am install the embedded plugin and I am very happy with it.
Congratulation to the dev team.
I just have one rem...
- 23:05 Redmine Feature #4372: Wiki include macro: Include specific revision
- I would like to see this feature also supported. I have same kind of problem with the version.
- 13:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: wiki-latex plugin
- Do you have a description of your plugin (snapshot, syntax, ...)?
- 23:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Graphs plugin
- Hi Brad,
I have installed your plugin on Redmine v0.8.1. Based on what I understand, when a revision is displayed,...
Also available in: Atom