- IRC nick: bennun
- Registered on: 2011-03-15
- Last connection: 2012-06-06
Reported issues: 3
- 22:46 Redmine Help: RE: Original SMTP server configuration won't change
- Still could use some help. Is there anywhere else Redmine stores SMTP server information other than email.yml?
- Hi everyone,
We have RM 1.1.2 running on Ubuntu 10.04. We have the /config/email.yml SMTP server set for some time...
- 17:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine boards watchers plugin
- Vitaly, just another thought. Have you considered adding a new column on the main forum page for total number of "vie...
- 16:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine boards watchers plugin
- Regarding permissions, does this mean that if users can add Watchers in Forums, they will also have permission to add...
- 15:54 Redmine Help: RE: Has anyone gotten the Github Redmine Service Hook working?
- Aron, I tried getting it to work too, and ran into the same issue. Got the same error in Apache2. Looking over the is...
- I'd like to know if anyone has implemented a route list for issues.
Basically, I need to create issues that route...
- Hi All,
I'd like to make sure Redmine application starts upon reboots. I followed these procedures to install Redm...
- 01:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine boards watchers plugin
- Excited about this plugin. Was looking for this ability. Has it been included in Plugin list? Anyone tested in 1.2 ...
- 19:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Knowledgebase Plugin
Just go to the admin page, under roles assign permissions to your users. You can set view rights to non member...
- 19:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redundant Redmine Design?
- Great feedback. I think you're right about putting a load balancer between Redmine and the DB. That would make sense....
Also available in: Atom