- Registered on: 2011-03-18
- Last connection: 2011-08-15
Reported issues: 2
- 13:42 Redmine Defect #7917: Creating users via email fails if user real name containes special chars
- Anyone know of a workaround for this?, this is quite game breaking for us unfortunately.
- 13:57 Redmine Feature #7919 (New): Adding option to disable activation mail for users created via email unknown...
- Adding an option to disable the mail send out to new users that is picked up by the mail_hander would be a really nic...
- 13:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Disable Account Activation Mail when unknown_user=create?
- Thank you for your solution Jason :)
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #7917 (Closed): Creating users via email fails if user real name containes special chars
- If importing issues using the following command...
Also available in: Atom