- Registered on: 2008-12-10
- Last connection: 2015-08-17
Reported issues: 0
- Hi everyone,
A little bit ago we wrote a detailed step by step tutorial on how to get Redmine running on Kubernete...
- 10:14 Redmine Wiki edit: EsGuide (#3)
- 13:18 Redmine Help: RE: Linux distro for Bitnami Redmine stack
- The Bitnami stack will work on any Linux distro, including Fedora 9. You may want to disable SELinux for installation...
Giving the problems that people who are not familiar with Rails have setting up Redmine, may it be a good idea...
Also available in: Atom