- Registered on: 2011-03-25
- Last connection: 2012-10-22
Reported issues: 4
- 13:12 Redmine Defect #12179 (Closed): Impossible to set due date with dot
Since 2.1.2, it is impossible to set a due date using 22.10.2012. However, it displays like this following...
- 16:33 Redmine Defect #11657: Filters not save for a custom query
- This problem is caused only when the query is set to public...
- 11:50 Redmine Defect #11657 (New): Filters not save for a custom query
I tried to save a new custom query with several filters on Redmine 2.0.3.
When I create the filters on...
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #8579: Multiple file upload with HTML5 / Drag-and-Drop
- +1 for drag and drop
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #6856: Shibboleth authentication and SSO support
- 17:24 Redmine Defect #10850 (Resolved): Can't move issues between project and change status
I have found the cause for my problem.
The status will not show other options if the workflow was once chan...
- 11:50 Redmine Defect #10850: Can't move issues between project and change status
I have explored this issue a bit.
First I went into the Workflow to see if it is set up correctly :
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #10850: Can't move issues between project and change status
- The issue I'm trying to move is an issue that is over a year old.
I have changed the tracker from Bug to Offre. Tho...
- 09:55 Redmine Defect #10850 (Closed): Can't move issues between project and change status
After the update to 1.4.1, The status is now empty for some issues if the tracker is changed even though, it ...
- 16:20 Redmine Defect #8850 (New): Change PDF column width
We have a problem with the pdf export for some custom queries.
The column width is not optimal for the "N°...
Also available in: Atom