- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2019-10-12
Reported issues: 0
- 13:26 Redmine Development: RE: How to change background color to issue
- I think you could try this plugin:
It could check the custom fi...
- 11:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Get total hours by fixed version REST API
- As I said, that was a basic script and it will work as long as data passed to it is correct.
The error is happening ...
- 01:40 Redmine Help: RE: Change auhentication method for all users
- I think you can use the Redmine API:
You can use this...
- 00:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Get total hours by fixed version REST API
- Hi, you can use python-redmine to simplify Redmine API work.
Here is a basic script that sums the spent hours for ...
- 01:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine query optimizations
- I assume there might be some id that could be used to unite all these issues.
Couldn't you just create an extra cust...
- 00:08 Redmine Help: RE: using redmine hooks tutorial for non ruby developer
- My suggestion would be to install this plugin:
and test it.
Then you c...
- 13:44 Redmine Help: RE: is that possible? : sending e-mails to customers to inform about clossed issues
yes, a plugin would be the way to go. You probably would use a hook like
- 14:33 Redmine Help: RE: Filter users when calling REST API
- According to the docs, you should use:...
- 23:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom fields problems
- I would test on a clean installation of the latest version of Redmine (to be sure it is nothing related to configurat...
- 00:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom fields problems
- Hi, I tested now with curl and the name is not necessary (maybe it was needed in a previous version i used).
Also available in: Atom