- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2018-11-04
Reported issues: 0
- 04:21 Redmine Help: RE: redmine error for help
- Maybe you should have used:...
- 00:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Deleting the assignee (Python-Redmine)
- I tested the Redmine API with curl and it works:...
- 23:59 Redmine Help: RE: How can i add a comment to a issue via REST API?
- To update an issue you should use method PUT instead of POST.
So you should have used:...
- 00:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: API: Issue relation create does not work
- If you are also getting "Related issue cannot be blank", this is because you are using parameter "issue_id" instead o...
- 02:36 Redmine Help: RE: "Subject cannot be blank" issue with REST API
- As far as I know, you cannot pass the data about the issue you want to create in the URL querystring.
You must send ...
- 21:52 Redmine Help: RE: How can i add a comment to a issue via REST API?
here is an example using curl...
- 01:35 Redmine Help: RE: anyone can give me an example how to create version by rest api with json?
- Here is an example with curl:...
- 06:45 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Projects (#26)
- 01:37 Redmine Help: RE: Create project failed via REST api
try enclosing the data in a project:
curl -v -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-Redmine-API-Key: 62ab4...
here is my first plugin.
RedmineRT uses WebSockets to give some RealTime features to redmine.
Also available in: Atom