- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2019-08-19
Reported issues: 0
- 12:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to flash notice to user from script
- It's been a while since the last time I worked with redmine development.
But I have written this plugin that impleme...
- 12:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Custom Auto-Complete - HowTo
- Hi, it does a db query, just look at the code:
@issues = Issue.find_by_sql(["select max(issues.id) as id, cust...
- 22:46 Redmine Help: RE: Import CSV to update existing tickets
- I would use the REST API:
With it, you can update existi...
- 23:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: [SOLVED] Import tickets in xml from codebase
- Hi, nice.
That tool you mentioned is OK as it doesn't send the data to remote server and does all conversion in the...
- 00:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: In redmine plugin get issues update note
- As Guillermo pointed out, you should search about Issue Journals.
However, depending on how your plugin will work, y...
- 23:35 Redmine Help: RE: API REST - need another authentification for projects / users and not for issues or others
- To remove a plugin, usually we just remove its folder from inside the folder plugins.
So, you might have something l...
- 23:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Import tickets in xml from codebase
- I never used redmine csv import feature but reading:
- 05:27 Redmine Help: RE: Login Form - Custom password recovery URL
- Following Maeda's tip, I found this:
- 00:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: modifcation affichage des demandes
For example, here is my original field order:
- 23:51 Redmine Help: RE: API REST - need another authentification for projects / users and not for issues or others
_does anyone know how to ask the api with this plugin ?_
Take a look at the routes the plugin defines:...
Also available in: Atom