- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2018-01-09
Reported issues: 0
- 21:52 Redmine Help: RE: How can i add a comment to a issue via REST API?
here is an example using curl...
- 01:35 Redmine Help: RE: anyone can give me an example how to create version by rest api with json?
- Here is an example with curl:...
- 06:45 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Projects (#26)
- 01:37 Redmine Help: RE: Create project failed via REST api
try enclosing the data in a project:
curl -v -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-Redmine-API-Key: 62ab4...
here is my first plugin.
RedmineRT uses WebSockets to give some RealTime features to redmine.
- 00:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Get Redmine status change messages
the message "Status changed from Open to Closed" is not stored anywhere. It is generated based on the language o...
- 08:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Getting error when updating an issue by REST API using PUT method
I tested with your json string and could not reproduce this problem:...
- 23:57 Redmine Help: RE: Filter users when calling REST API
- It worked. Thanks.
I am trying to find a specific user by email like this:
curl -x '' -u TOKEN 'http://SERVER_IP/users.json?mail...
- Hello, I am new to rails development.
I am trying to write a redmine plugin and I am trying to add a note to an issu...
Also available in: Atom