- IRC nick: Snowmean
- Registered on: 2011-03-28
- Last connection: 2013-04-25
Reported issues: 0
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #1273: Need a way to re-sync repository history
- Any improvements in this ticket?
Now I clean tables
- 13:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Plugin: Twitter-like status updates for projects
- It's a very good plugin, but how I can make status updates visible in activities?
I'm novice in programming, so can ...
- 13:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Plugin: Twitter-like status updates for projects
- And this is my russian translation.
But I made some changes in plugin code, to make menu title, "Message" field, and...
- 07:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Blog Plugin
- Fixed by commenting following lines in init.rb...
- 07:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Blog Plugin
- After update redmine from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1, I have error when loading activity page. Logfile consist this:
- 10:15 Redmine Feature #3169: Multiple repositories for projects
- 09:49 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- So whats happening with that feature? Has anyone find solution?
- 10:40 Redmine Defect #2919: migrate_from_trac fails with "Tracker(#XXX) expected, got NilClass(#YYY)"
- Brilliant!!! Thank you very much! It's work now very well!
- 09:26 Redmine Defect #2919: migrate_from_trac fails with "Tracker(#XXX) expected, got NilClass(#YYY)"
- I am update rails for version 2.3.5 but it's still doesn't work. Crashes with the same error.
Also available in: Atom