- Registered on: 2008-12-15
- Last connection: 2012-10-16
Reported issues: 9
I find it weird that after so many years there's still nothing in the user guide or admin guide how to backup an...
- Dear community,
how about Redmine switching to the ultraviolet source highighter instead of code ray? It supports ju...
- 02:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmind 2.0.3 - Can't Update issue Description
- Funny, I also had this problem with Redmine 2.0.3, even so I *KNEW* that this pencil is there from previous Redmine 1...
- 19:06 Redmine Defect #12052: Line reference for source code in git repository defunct
- oh, darn PEBKAC.. Thanks...
- 17:33 Redmine Defect #12052: Line reference for source code in git repository defunct
- In case you don't trust that the reference works at all:
Started GET "/projects/diviner/repository/entry/p3d...
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #12052 (Closed): Line reference for source code in git repository defunct
* reference to source:file.f works
* reference to source:file.f#170 does not work (i checked that it has e...
- 10:08 Redmine Defect #10689: PDF export prints brackets on wiki links
(Affected version here: 2.0.3.stable)
- 21:19 Redmine Help: RE: Permission error when viewing a git diff
- I had the same problem.
My redmine runs as user www-data, but the cache folder inside redmine/tmp belonged to root.
- 05:04 Redmine Help: RE: What is a git identifier?
- I believe I can answer it now myself: It is the way Redmine identifies where to look for source files when one has s...
I am using git for more than a year now, even on github, without ever having stumbled about this. I now wanted t...
Also available in: Atom