- Registered on: 2011-04-07
- Last connection: 2014-01-04
Reported issues: 3
- 16:53 Redmine Development: RE: Debugging for redmine 2.x on ubuntu 13.10
- After some further investigation this is one way to do debugging on redmine 2.3.1 under ubuntu 13.10 (ruby 1.9.3, Rai...
- Since the upgrade on my ubuntu to version 13.10 I have a problem what need to be debugged. With older versions of red...
- 20:13 Redmine Feature #3647: Data Import/Export System
there you can find an importer for "RequisitePro" baselines: https://github.com/gen2thomas/redmine_impor...
- I want to run the unit tests of redmine but get the error:
- 12:43 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTos (#150)
- 12:37 Redmine Defect #8317: in integer custom fields white space is not stripped off the end
- In my opinion this is more an feature request than an defect because the field work like expected.
- 12:54 Redmine Defect #13118 (Reopened): a_issue.project.issue_custom_fields don't work always correct
- Please check my failing test and post your opinion about "reload in the #available_custom_fields or on/after #save of...
- 22:49 Redmine Defect #13119: custom_field_values are not reloaded on #reload
- Thank you very much - this fix the problem for me.
- 22:35 Redmine Defect #13118: a_issue.project.issue_custom_fields don't work always correct
- Yes, you are right! I have given that the a_issue.save do that already, but unfortunately not.
I have finished a f...
- 21:16 Redmine Defect #13118: a_issue.project.issue_custom_fields don't work always correct
- I will try it. But for now I'm using this method for workaround and detection:
'# Overrides Redmine::Acts::Custom...
Also available in: Atom