- Registered on: 2008-12-20
- Last connection: 2012-08-24
Reported issues: 2
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #7526 (New): Handle access to specific directory in subversion repositories
- I configured my forge so that Redmine creates svn repositories and handles user accesses to it.
I wonder how to ma...
- 15:57 Redmine Patch #5148: metaKey not handled in issues selection
- Almost a year later and still no news here.
It's a very small patch to make it work for mac users, please take a loo...
- 15:10 Redmine Patch #5148 (Closed): metaKey not handled in issues selection
- When I try to select multiple issues on OS X, I use the command key instead of the control key.
But it's not support...
- 10:01 Redmine Feature #1007: Create project for no administrator user
- In my case, I don't want those user to be on an existing project since they are not concerned by it...
An option is ...
- 20:46 Redmine Feature #1007: Create project for no administrator user
- Sorry, maybe there's a point I'm missing, but how can a user get the role without being member of an existing project...
- 16:35 Redmine Patch #233: Per project themes patch
- I totally agree. For an industrial usage it would be really great.
Looking at the patch, it seems to be easy to add ...
- 22:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine.pm and authentication
If your configuration uses addresses like http://my.server.com/my_project
the get_project_identifier function...
Also available in: Atom