- IRC nick: JGuilbaud
- Registered on: 2011-04-22
- Last connection: 2014-06-18
Reported issues: 8
- 11:32 Redmine Defect #16645: undefined method `>' for nil:NilClass
- I got same error as above but i don't have same plugin or plugin redefining this method...
- 16:46 Redmine Feature #16638: Optimizing CSV export
- please give me feedback...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #14595 (Resolved): CSV don't use filter for some users
- Maybe It was caused by a plugin
When Exporting all columns in CSV more than 2000 issues with > 20 customs fields, if export is longer than...
- 16:02 Redmine Feature #16638 (New): Optimizing CSV export
- #16091 closed, i open this new request
When exporting CSV export thousands of issues with tens of custom field exp...
- 15:50 Redmine Defect #16231: Double email notification
- as i said in the issue description, i also update an attribute of the issue
i got a mail for the new private note ...
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #16432: Export CSV : simple quotes replaced by "?" in description
- works with CP1252 (with UTF8 special char like é wasn't correctly interpreted under MS WORD)
thanks ! :)
- 11:42 Redmine Defect #16230: Copying issue to other tracker without the status
- is it possible to have an answer please ? :)
- 11:32 Redmine Defect #16231: Double email notification
- No, issue is not fixed by #16415
problem occurs only if note added is private !
with public note there's only on...
- 11:12 Redmine Defect #16432: Export CSV : simple quotes replaced by "?" in description
- I've just discovered, it's not simple quote ' but a quote ’ (i don't know the name of this quote...)
Also available in: Atom