- Registered on: 2017-11-10
- Last connection: 2018-03-07
Reported issues: 3
- Project has method ...
- I develop a plugin which has a somemodel (that belongs_to :project, belongs_to :user). I would like that when a membe...
- 09:04 Redmine Patch #28102 (Closed): Fix typo in Lithuanian label_version_sharing_tree
- 12:16 Redmine Patch #28024 (Closed): Fix typo in error message in mailer.rb
- I saw small thing, mistype?...
- 09:16 Redmine Help: RE: How to get project's numeric id?
- 13:43 Redmine Help: RE: How to get project's numeric id?
- With projects.xml you don't see the projects that you can see in /projects ?
Good one about .xml adding to the pr...
- 13:23 Redmine Help: RE: Allow watchers to comment on issue
- thank you:)
- 07:17 Redmine Help: RE: How to get project's numeric id?
- Paweł Hikiert wrote:
> I have several projects on Redmine, let's say one of them has identifier "some-identifier-1" ...
- 12:56 Redmine Help: RE: Allow watchers to comment on issue
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> Go into @Administration > Roles & Permissions > Non Member@ and check the option @Add note...
- 08:38 Redmine Patch #27502 (Closed): Lithuanian translation for 3.4-stable
- Please commit those changes into the repository. Redmine version 3.4-stable.
Also available in: Atom