- Registered on: 2011-05-10
- Last connection: 2011-10-24
Reported issues: 8
- 10:39 Redmine Feature #9418 (Closed): More assigned people to an issue
- Now, only 1 person can be assigned to an issue.
I suggest to allow to choose more than 1 person there.
- 10:38 Redmine Feature #9417 (New): Start and due dates of a project
- Now, issues have start and due dates. A project has start and due dates derived from its earliest and latest issues.
- 10:32 Redmine Feature #9416 (Closed): Support for a milestone
- Now, we can get the milestone functionality either by
Versions are more related to pro...
- 10:20 Redmine Feature #9415 (New): More fine dependencies between issues
- Now, only dependecies "precedes" and "follows" exists to order 2 issues time schedule.
I suggest to add more depen...
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #9414: To add field Duration to an issue
- Sorry if I submitted a duplicated issue. It is very hard to search in those 2.000+ feature requests.
- 10:04 Redmine Feature #9414 (New): To add field Duration to an issue
- In days.
To allow reschedule of issues based on the duration and dependencies.
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #9413 (New): Soft start and due dates of an issue
- Now, start and due dates of an issue are hard. It doesn't allow to reschedule its project based on dependencies and d...
- 16:46 Redmine Feature #9410 (Closed): To add features of a project planning tool
- I miss those features:
1. "softer" start and due dates of an issue (plus checkbox at them to make them "hard")
- 17:28 Redmine Feature #8331 (Closed): Email notifications settings for persons per project
- To be possible to have different notification settings for different projects.
Also available in: Atom