- Registered on: 2009-01-09
- Last connection: 2010-02-26
Reported issues: 2
- 15:02 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- FYI, that patch and any subsequent patches I post here are coming directly from my fork of Redmine on GitHub (http://...
- 05:03 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- This patch adds a JSON format for lists of projects, individual project information, as well as creating and deleting...
- 03:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Application ideas for using the REST API
- Just going to chime in here.
If the API is flexible enough, I might be willing to develop an Android application f...
- 03:09 Redmine Defect #3996 (Closed): Failure to convert HTML entities when editing an Issue reply
- I had to fix some code I posted in a reply to an issue I was working on, and found that the edit box contained the es...
- 20:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Logo?
- I'm sure many people use Redmine for projects that don't relate to software at all. And the 'Flexible' part of 'Flexi...
- 05:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: stable vs trunk
- I'm currently using the trunk build on my development site, and so far I have not encountered any issues. I would nev...
- 17:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Target date for 0.9
- I'm currently running the trunk version of Redmine. For the most part, it is pretty stable, I have not found any issu...
- 01:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Logo?
- I have been reading this whole discussion through, but ever since I saw Martin's logo I thought the tunnel was a bit ...
- 16:21 Redmine Feature #886: Copy A Project
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I've added the ability to copy a project in the Project Administration panel. r2704
- 17:29 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_keep_in_sync_your_git_repository_for_redmine (#3)
- Grammar corrections, clarifications
Also available in: Atom