- Registered on: 2011-05-26
- Last connection: 2015-11-15
Reported issues: 0
- 07:11 Redmine Help: RE: Can I get actual date of update in addition to or instead of number of days?
- Yes, I did discover that. I meant to mention that in my post. That's certainly helpful, but I would really like to se...
- When I open an issue, each update starts with a delimiter line that reports how many days ago the update was posted
- 09:53 Redmine Help: RE: Issues list starts after 5" of empty screen
- The problem occurs if there are too many columns selected for display in the list. I removed a couple of columns and ...
- The ordered list mechanism:
# item 1
# item 2
# item 3
starts over with "1" if there is a blank line:
- We have two projects and one sub-project. The main project has 187 issues. It has one sub-project containing about 25...
- 18:12 Redmine Help: RE: Newly added tracker not visible in Tracker dropdown list
- I found it. In our installation, the page displayed in your link is called just "Settings" not "Project Settings".
- 16:25 Redmine Help: RE: Newly added tracker not visible in Tracker dropdown list
- I can't find where to do that.
From the project, I click on Administration | Settings. Is that the right place?
- I defined a new Tracker category (Administration | Trackers | New Tracker.
It is visible in the Tracker list, but ...
- On my installation, 0.8.4.stable (MySQL), the highlighting codes only work in a specific order. Here, they work corre...
- 12:15 Redmine Help: RE: Any way to search all projects?
- Doh. I completely missed that. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom