- Registered on: 2011-06-10
- Last connection: 2016-11-11
Reported issues: 0
- 14:37 Redmine Defect #7773: Only Redmine administrators can get users from REST API
- Yes, I agree with that and have also the need for synchronisation with other systems. Why should information that is ...
- 21:20 Redmine Help: RE: Problem overriding REST API in plugin
- I have exactly the same problem!
This works with RM 1.4, but not with 2.2.4: https://github.com/TYPO3/rm_typo3_api...
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #10417: Add repository to project
- Would be interested in that, too.
- 19:08 Redmine Development: RE: Adding a comment with the rest api
- Yes, see "Rest API docs, section Updating":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_Issues#Updating-an-issue...
- 23:16 Redmine Help: RE: Issue update permission for all projects
- > > I've checked it again and I really see no reason, why it works for _Member_, but not for _Bots_. There are no mor...
- 21:35 Redmine Help: RE: Issue update permission for all projects
- Thanks for your answer!
I've checked it again and I really see no reason, why it works for _Member_, but not for _...
- 20:48 Redmine Help: RE: Issue update permission for all projects
- Furthermore, after playing around I wonder whether there is a differentiation between different roles: If I make that...
we have a "Gerrit":http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/ review system connected to our Redmine, which updates issu...
- 18:14 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
This would be a really important feature for us.. being able to select multiple affected and target versions.
Also available in: Atom