- Registered on: 2011-06-13
- Last connection: 2013-05-28
Reported issues: 2
- 21:26 Redmine Help: RE: OpenSSL error when sending email after upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.3.1
- This problem is related to issue #13698.
- 21:06 Redmine Defect #13698: Wrong argument error when sending email notifications after upgrading to 2.3.0
- XDjuj Apsulis wrote:
> Like answered before, the fix is here :
> - http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/37008
- 13:26 Redmine Defect #13698: Wrong argument error when sending email notifications after upgrading to 2.3.0
- I still have the same problem as above, no recommended fix worked.
Stopped working after the update to 2.3, and I'm...
- 15:31 Redmine Defect #10146: Can't view file trough SVN repository
- After looking closely to the log file I've found that the issue is related to the method _toutf8 not being found in t...
- 15:21 Redmine Defect #10146 (Closed): Can't view file trough SVN repository
- After upgrading from redmine 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 I can't view the contents of my repository files, altough I can browse th...
- 22:03 Redmine Defect #10141 (Closed): REST API - Projects.xml not working
I'm creating an utility to access my redmine installation, and when testing out the different REST API comm...
- 18:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: wiki-latex plugin
- Jonathan Doyle wrote:
> I am having a problem with displaying the image produced by the plugin.
> I migrated t...
Also available in: Atom