- Registered on: 2011-06-20
- Last connection: 2014-04-17
Reported issues: 2
- I was wondering why destroy was chosen over delete_all for the dependence for :member_roles. I noticed that when I w...
- 14:37 Redmine Feature #15760: JS response support for #render_error
- Recommend an errors.js view in common directory that adds the flash messages to the top of the page similar to a vali...
- 15:55 Redmine Feature #15760 (Reopened): JS response support for #render_error
- In ApplicationController#render_error, responding formats are HTML and REST API. It would helpful if render_error co...
- 17:44 Redmine Defect #14699 (Closed): Cannot change "From" header in email notifications
- In Redmine 1.x (Rails 2.3), using from method in custom mailer changed the From header from Setting.mail_from.
- 15:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Thread.current[:current_user] not working in plugin
- Images from debugger
- 15:15 Redmine Plugins: RE: Thread.current[:current_user] not working in plugin
- Some added information. I am running Redmine on Ruby 1.8.7, so I don't know if that changes things. I noticed when ...
- I have a customized version redmine_ssl_auth. I attempt to set the user for the session with self.logged_user = user...
- 14:51 Redmine Help: RE: New plugin controller error
- Never mind. I'm dumb and had another function called send that was overriding the default Object.send() method
- 16:34 Redmine Help: RE: New plugin controller error
- Whatever this issue, it seems to be related to send(). I edited ActionController::Base.process to statically call pe...
- So, I have created plugins in the past no problem. I am using Redmine 1.4.x and used script/generate redmine_plugin ...
Also available in: Atom