- Registered on: 2011-07-18
- Last connection: 2015-07-16
Reported issues: 0
- 16:53 Redmine Feature #8462: Save received email as an attachment, not as a comment
It is really useful to have mails saved as an attachment. Redmine stripes a lot of information from the mails. S...
- 16:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Plugin development in Rails 3 versus Rails 4
- I see a big problem, because the Observers are remove in changeset #12021.
So I got everywhere a "uninitialized cons...
- 14:36 Redmine Feature #9693: support external url images in PDF
we use graphviz and plantuml quite extensive in redmine wiki. So the PDF-Export is not usable for us. We have to ...
- 15:49 Redmine Plugins: RE: Time & Expense 1.5
- Rachid B wrote:
> After installing wktime the plugin wiki_external_filter ( https://github.com/marcelhuberfoo/wiki_e...
- 15:43 Redmine Plugins: RE: Time & Expense 1.5
- After installing wktime the plugin wiki_external_filter ( https://github.com/marcelhuberfoo/wiki_external_filter ) wo...
- 14:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin support totally broken with new install (2.2.x and master)
- i have the same problem. All plugin views generate a 404 "page not found" since Release 2.x
- 14:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Sidebar Issue Control
- Anyone got it working with 2.0?
- 09:12 Redmine Feature #11551: REST-API: Admine can create time entries for other users
- +1 useful!
We use Request Tracker for first-level-support and redmine as a project management.
It would be useful f...
- 10:57 Redmine Feature #2689 (Resolved): email address of the project
- I think this plugin provides that functionality:
- 15:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
thanks a lot for your release!
Is there a way to get it working with redmine 1.4?
Also available in: Atom