Eduardo Yáñez Parareda
- Registered on: 2009-01-29
- Last connection: 2016-10-11
Reported issues: 0
- 22:27 Redmine Help: RE: How to... bulk edit?
- Hahaha, glad to hear it was helpful
- 08:30 Redmine Help: RE: [Redmine 3.0.4, Ruby 2.2.2p95 Windowsx64] rake cannot load such file -- actionpack-acti...
- Hi, this is the first time I've installed Redmine on Windows and I'm having some troubles running rake tasks during t...
- 13:22 Redmine Help: RE: jquery-rails or prototype-rails
- Thank you, I develop "SpentTime":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_spent_time plugin and someone is having probl...
- 13:17 Redmine Help: RE: jquery-rails or prototype-rails
- So a 2.0.3 installation shouldn't have a jquery-rails installed, shouldn't it?
That should be only happen if it's ...
- Hi, recently I've installed Redmine 2.0.3 in a fresh environment, so anything was installed before, neither ruby or r...
- 10:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: New Spent time plugin
- Hi Oliver, are you an administrator?, admins are able to see everything.
- h2. Redmine Spent time plugin
This is a Redmine plugin which allow users to add spent time entries for issues they...
I'd like to make a plugin that overrides a core functionality. I mean, I'd like my plugin changes the crea...
- 09:56 Redmine Help: RE: How to... bulk edit?
- I answered myself.
Check on issues on Issues list, then right click and a context menu is shown. Fr...
Also available in: Atom