- Registered on: 2009-02-01
- Last connection: 2009-05-08
Reported issues: 9
- 18:14 Redmine Feature #3318 (Closed): "Issue tracking" on project basis
- What to display in the issue lists are today configured by globally. It would be great to have this per project since...
- 18:08 Redmine Feature #3317 (Closed): API and iPhone app
- I think it would be great for the project if it had a simple API which you could use to create an iPhone app.
- 18:02 Redmine Feature #3316 (New): Set language per project
- It would be beneficial if you could set the language per project
- 17:57 Redmine Feature #3315 (Closed): Close versions
- You should be able to mark versions as closed so that they don't appear in the "Target Version" list.
- 12:16 Redmine Feature #3299 (Closed): Notes when moving issues
- Write notes when moving issues. Most of the time you want to write a note about why you're moving an issue.
- 12:16 Redmine Feature #3055: Option to copy attachments when copying an issue
- Any progress here? You should be able to copy the files!
- 18:54 Redmine Feature #3096: Lock accounts after X failed attempts
- Great, I really need this.
- 10:27 Redmine Feature #3055: Option to copy attachments when copying an issue
- How about the option to do it?
- 11:27 Redmine Feature #3055: Option to copy attachments when copying an issue
- Should it at least not be an option (checkbox)?
- 15:34 Redmine Feature #3055 (Closed): Option to copy attachments when copying an issue
- When you "move" an issue and select to copy it attachments are not included in the new issue.
Also available in: Atom