- Registered on: 2009-02-05
- Last connection: 2015-01-30
Reported issues: 1
- 17:25 Redmine Patch #18983 (Closed): Allow filtering of Redmine Reminders by Version
- We had a requirement to setup cron jobs that would notify users of issues assigned to them that were overdue or comin...
A lot of my colleagues work offline for extended periods, and it would be very useful if they were able...
- Thanks for the great app, and excuse me if this question has been covered before. Couldn't see any archived results.
- Apologies if this is a redundant question, but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere in the wiki or the forum.
- I've been running Redmine 0.8.0RC1 for a few months with no issues, and have setup SVN access over Apache.
- 13:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Single SVN Repository
- Apologies, I've made a typo above.
When trying to access the repo over HTTPS above, I actually have to use:
- 13:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Single SVN Repository
- I've had no problems setting up Redmine.pm with Apache2 when I have one SVN repo per Redmine project, but am having a...
Also available in: Atom