- Registered on: 2008-02-16
- Last connection: 2011-02-07
Reported issues: 0
- 08:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New iPhone app RedminePro for Redmine Site
- Jeffrey Jones wrote:
> This is a forum for project management software, not a political soapbox. While I agree about...
- 10:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New iPhone app RedminePro for Redmine Site
- Do you donate part of your 4.99 (-30%) income to the Redmine project? *I certainly hope so* and would like to see a p...
- 16:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our new name and new theme
- TaskPoint Project wrote:
> ...working on new UX and released first version of it last Monday...
Wow, looks extrao...
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #1948: Display Git Submodule
- I would _not_ want the content from submodules to be pulled into the super project. If one is interested on the code ...
- 16:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Guide - Install Redmine on Debian
- Very nice document! Imo it would be better to supply a pdf document however.
- 16:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Right click issue in issue-list and open in new tab
- Thanks a lot. I tried with Safari and there it works exactly how you described it (and what I would have wished for)....
- 18:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: hey everyone. help me T.T
- I'm not sure but I think it has to do with what you write in the commit message: if you ref an issue in the commit me...
- There had been a thread about right click behaviour "before":http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/show/2290.
- 11:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Refactoring replies
- As you talk about refactoring, wouldn't it be a good idea to add versioning in the comments? (See e.g. sample in "sta...
- 11:06 Redmine Help: RE: How's git repository view supposed to look?
- To answer myself: there _is_ a browse window...
It worked after executing @ruby script/runner "Repository.fetch_ch...
Also available in: Atom