- Registered on: 2019-03-27
- Last connection: 2019-10-17
Reported issues: 5
- 17:29 Redmine Defect #32154 (New): Value of custom fields will not be copied when copy project with issues incl...
- Value of custom fields will not be copied when copy project with issues included.
All the values of all the custom f...
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #32149 (New): Project copy failed to copy Issues if Category is set to required: Project#c...
- Project copy failed to copy Issues if Category is set to required, while Members, Issues and Issue categories are all...
- 11:20 Redmine Defect #32104: Calendar layout doesn't fit with the width
- Fails on IE11 even after zoom out, while Chrome only fails after zoom in.
- 09:11 Redmine Defect #32104: Calendar layout doesn't fit with the width
- 09:08 Redmine Defect #32104 (New): Calendar layout doesn't fit with the width
- On Redmine4.0.3, If i set the display resolution as a smaller mode such as 1280*720, the layout of Calendar will over...
- 09:04 Redmine Feature #8568: add ability to designate default watchers by tracker/project
- I think i will prefer to add the default watchers for Category, or maybe both tracker and category, then Redmine will...
- 08:59 Redmine Feature #31826 (New): Option to set the default watchers for each Category
- in addition to default assignee for Category in project settings, it would be better to have default watchers for Cat...
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- 06:35 Redmine Defect #31748 (Resolved): Workflow can't prevent users to create new issue for specific tracker
- Resolved by detail view of each role under Roles and Permissions, and disable "Add issues" for specific tracker, by d...
- 06:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Restrict issue creation to specific user type
- Hi Dominik,
Thank you for your info, seems what we want is this.
If the "Issue Tracking" for tracker type selecti...
Also available in: Atom