- Registered on: 2011-10-05
- Last connection: 2015-11-16
Reported issues: 2
- 06:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: C# scanner file for CodeRay
- I have wrote another C# scanner https://github.com/ganaware/coderay/commit/ed8360837166b9f06cc60a86ffba0e776c74d43b ....
- 11:26 Redmine Defect #14171 (New): If the text formatting is "none", Meta characters in URLs are escaped twice.
- If the text formatting is "none", Meta characters in URLs are escaped twice.
For example, ...
- 06:54 Redmine Defect #11341: Escaped link in conflict resolution form
- The bug can be reproduced in both trunk and tags/2.0.3 .
$ RAILS_ENV=production rake about
About your application...
- 06:51 Redmine Defect #11341 (Closed): Escaped link in conflict resolution form
- The third choice of the conflict resolution page shows raw HTML.
It should be html_safe-ed.
- 14:04 Redmine Feature #5577: Add Watcher based on issue category
- Terence Mill wrote:
> Thanks for this patch. Hoever i think watching and following notification (mail) for al by use...
- 10:40 Redmine Feature #5577: Add Watcher based on issue category
- Patches for Redmine 1.4.2 and trunk.
I fixed some bugs in my previous patches, and added some tests.
- 10:57 Redmine Feature #5577: Add Watcher based on issue category
- Anjali Hastha wrote:
> Any updates for ver 1.4? I am having trouble with code in patch related to app/views/issues/_...
- 04:47 Redmine Feature #8691: Better handling of issue update conflict
- Thank you for fixing this issue. I'm looking forward to the 1.4.0 release.
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #5577: Add Watcher based on issue category
- I wrote a patch for this problem.
In the issue category settings,
we can select default watchers for the category...
Also available in: Atom