- IRC nick: preeth
- Registered on: 2011-10-05
- Last connection: 2012-06-04
Reported issues: 0
- 18:10 Redmine Feature #1176: Recurring Tasks
- I must have forgotten to add repeatschedule parital file to the patch. Unfortunately my old machine on which I develo...
- 19:43 Redmine Feature #1422: Date selection for Activity Page
- Attached is a patch for date range filter for activity feed. It defaults to initial setting and has apply link to set...
- 22:35 Redmine Feature #1176: Recurring Tasks
- I have attached a patch for repeating an issue as a scheduled task. This is integrated into issue functionality, work...
- 00:11 Redmine Feature #9834: REST API - List all members of a project
- Attached is a patch for project api.
To test (include=members) needed in the api call.
- 22:31 Redmine Feature #8545: "get projects" REST API response should handle "include=trackers" parameter
- Patch is attached to include trackers in get projects api
- 01:14 Redmine Feature #3055: Option to copy attachments when copying an issue
- Attached is a patch that allows duplicate option to copy attachments and journal notes to the new issue.
Unit test ...
- 17:22 Redmine Feature #7554: Private documents
- Hi Terence,
I forgot to add two more use cases in my last update.
8)Created a tester user with two roles (developer...
- 22:21 Redmine Feature #7554: Private documents
- These are the use cases I tested in development.
Created Test Project-
Created two accounts-
1)One as redmine-admi...
- 18:58 Redmine Feature #7554: Private documents
- I have attached the db/migrate scripts to add columns is_private, assigned_user_id,author_id to Documents table and d...
- 23:47 Redmine Feature #7554: Private documents
- I am working on this feature. I should have it tested and ready for a patch in two weeks.
Also available in: Atom