- Registered on: 2009-02-24
- Last connection: 2013-05-07
Reported issues: 1
- 09:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Logfile repeats "OpenIdAuthentication.store is nil. Using in-memory store"
- It's not a real problem at all actually but I was working with the log files to debug a email cron setup and I kept s...
- 17:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Logfile repeats "OpenIdAuthentication.store is nil. Using in-memory store"
- I'd like to know the answer too.
- 09:48 Redmine Help: RE: How can I set the default authentication mode and timezone for a new created user?
- Created! #12444
- 09:47 Redmine Feature #12444 (New): Ability to "set as default" settings when creating users
- When creating a use I need to set the user options manually each time (time zone, notification options, etc...). It w...
- 10:04 Redmine Help: RE: How can I set the default authentication mode and timezone for a new created user?
- Plus one on this issue for me too
I'm trying to delete a file attachment that was added to a comment in a issue ticket. I can delete the text o...
- 10:34 Redmine Help: RE: IMAP Email - Can anyone post an example imap checking cron job?
- Excellent. This was just what I was looking for. Thanks!
- I'm still wrapping my head around system administration and trying to get Redmine checking for IMAP email automatical...
I am setting up a Spanish/English Redmine instance which I have already set up now with the defaults in Engli...
Also available in: Atom